As an organization, aware of its social responsibilities and attaching importance to the environment, it is vital for us to take the necessary measures in order to minimize our negative impacts on the environment during all our activities.
In this context:
* Our basic principles of our environmental policy are to comply with all legal laws and regulations in force
* to minimize the environmental impact of our wastes
* to dispose of our non-recyclable wastes without harming the environment in accordance with legal regulations
* to organize training and awareness raising activities for our employees, customers, subcontractors and suppliers to improve environmental awareness
* to use environmentally friendly products
Social Compliance Policy
Our company, while performing the services provided by the Social Compliance Standards, undertakes to act in the direction of ensuring the rights of its employees required by law and related standards.
Transay’s top management applies the following issues regarding the implementation and continuity of this policy:
* Children under 18 years of age are not employed in our company.
* There is no discrimination among our employees.
* Our employees are not subjected to maltreatment or forced labor.
* Working conditions are ensured to be healthy and reliable.
* All of our employees are insured and minimum wage is paid.
* Working hours are regulated within legal limits.
* Our company is sensitive to the environment.
* Our employees receive periodic trainings on social compliance issues.
* Supplier companies are informed about our Social Compliance Policy and audited and performance evaluations are made.
Business Ethics Policy
The senior management of our company undertakes that it will carry out the necessary works for the implementation of the Code of Business Ethics and ensure the continuity of this policy and provide sufficient resources for these studies.
Our Code of Business Ethics is the basic code of conduct of our company and covers the following issues and all of our employees, including senior management, must comply.
Our Code of Business Ethics:
Accuracy and honesty are our primary core values when planning, implementing and conducting our business. We act with integrity and honesty in our relationships with our employees and all our business partners.
As Transay employees, we take care to protect the privacy and confidentiality of our customers, employees and other related persons and organizations.
Conflict of Interest
As Transay employees, we aim to avoid conflict of interest. Taking advantage of our tasks; personally, we do not gain personal benefit from the persons and organizations with whom we have business relations through our family or relatives.
Our responsibilities 1. Our Legal Responsibilities: We work with an understanding that responds to the needs and demands of our customers in the shortest time and in the most accurate manner with a focus on customer satisfaction. We provide our services on time and under our promised conditions; we are honest and fair to our customers.
2. Our ResponsibilitiesTowards Our Customers: We work with an understanding that responds to the needs and demands of our customers in the shortest time and in the most accurate manner with a focus on customer satisfaction. We provide our services on time and under our promised conditions; we are honest and fair to our customers.
3. Our Responsibilities Towards Our Employees: We ensure that employees’ personal rights are fully and correctly exercised. We treat our employees honestly and fairly, and commit ourselves to a non-discriminatory, safe and healthy working environment. We make the necessary efforts for the personal development of our employees.
4.Our Responsibilities Towards Our Suppliers: As the customers of our suppliers, we treat them fairly and respectfully and take due care to fulfill our obligations on time. We carefully protect the confidential information of our suppliers.
5.Our Responsibilities to Our Competitors: We effectively compete only in legal and ethical fields and avoid unfair competition.
6.Our Responsibilities to Society: Protection of democracy, human rights, and the environment; education and charity, the elimination of crime and corruption are all very important to us. We do not accept bribe or gift products at a price that exceeds the bribe or purpose. Nor do we provide services as such. We support efforts to eradicate such crimes.